Basic Adult Family Home - Bellevue, WA
Click Map for a Dynamic Map
and Driving Directions
Note: This is a example website and there is no such Adult Family Home. Contact Aging Safely Inc. to list your AFH with us. If a provider has more than one home, then they would have a "Services Page" for each home.
Provider: Jane Doe, RN
Basic Adult Family Home
14475 NE 24th St.
Bellevue, WA 98007
Phone: (206) 555-1234
Basic Adult Family Home is licensed as an Adult Family Home with 6 beds.
1 Private room with private bath
5 Private rooms with shared baths
One or more rooms are capable of taking a couple.
Vacancy data last updated mm/dd/yyyy.
Basic Adult Family Home is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
Dementia Mental Health
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- This AFH will consider medically complex patients
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Has Awake night shift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts Exit Seekers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider clients that are smokers.
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider taking a boarder.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions.
- Has Air Conditioning.
- Has a generator.
This is a sample web site and no such AFH exists
Injection Capability - depends on circumstances
Languages Spoken: English, Russian
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
Basic AFH is An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
Basic AFH and its staff are experienced with: Hospice / end-of-life, Stroke, Oxygen, Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts, Foley Catheters, Ostomy Care, Peg Tube, MS and Parkinson's disease, or are Resistive to Care.3 We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin. We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin. We have 24/7 awake night shift. We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.4 We accepted private pay and Medicaid with some conditions.
We are located in Bellevue WA. Residents typically come from Bellevue and the surrounding committees; Mercer Island, Kirkland, Redmond, Seattle, Issaquah, Newcastle, Sammamish and Renton. They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities, nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.5
Instructions/Definitions » Disclosure Info »
Basic Adult Family Home has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/1/2007.
Adult Family Home License Number = 00000
License status can be checked with the King County RCS Office (Unit: 2e)
Request: Latest Survey/Inspection --- Enforcement Notices
Printed: MM/DD/YYY --- Last Update: MM/DD/YYY --- DSHS Data: MM/DD/YYYY
Disclaimer: We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facility Home providers. This information is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.